The slightly thick soft texture of the horseradish sauce recipe for beef types will make your dish complete. A rich sauce with a variety of flavors and more dominance with this spicy flavor is the reason for the perfect grilled dish, this easy recipe can be made in just 5 minutes without cooking it.
This wonderful radish cream sauce and suitable is served as a side dish for steaks, grilled meats, or even works as a layer of bread. This recipe is fast, easy and it becomes an excuse for you to always make it while you bake. I often make it at BBQ events, because if it doesn’t make it the dining table will look un1active and the dish will taste bland.
What is horseradish sauce?
horseradish sauce is sambal that has the basic ingredients of radish, radish used is white radish that has been mashed. Horseradish sauce is often used as a side dish for grilled meats commonly served in Germany, but over time the sauce is well known in many countries.
For radish itself is a type of root crops that are often found in the dry season. it has a slightly spicy taste, in my experience, if the radish has been shredded and exposed to hot air then it will lose its spicy taste, its color will turn a little dark and produce a bitter taste.
Why use radish base material?
Radish is a perdu plant. Turnips are oblong just like carrots. However, the taste of radish is not sweet but rather a little bitter and spicy. Turnips also have several types. Here are the types of radish that are often found.
White radish is the most commonly consumed radish. Turnips have tubers that are white in color and long and oblong. Radish is usually processed into Soto, salad, and chips. This radish has a slightly spicy taste.
White radish has benefits such as preventing the occurrence of cancer, maintaining bone and dental health, healthy heart, and blood circulation.
Red radish is a plant that comes from the family Chenopodiaceae and one of the most famous variations of Chenopodiaceae is red radish.
Red radish with a deep purple color is one of the attractions of this plant. The striking color of red radish is often used as a natural dye in food in various countries. It has a more spicy flavor than another radish. The benefits of red radish are to prevent cancer, lower cholesterol, prevent premature aging, and stabilize blood pressure.
As the name implies, this radish has a black color and is round like a red radish. The benefits of black radish are maintaining liver health, maintaining a balance of cholesterol, and a high source of vitamin C.
How do I make horseradish?
You can make it by peeling the horseradish, cutting the dice, putting it in a food processor, adding a little water, and smoothing it. Then put it in a bowl and add the vinegar and salt and stir until well mixed.
Before continuing this article, you must know pickled beets benefits for the liver that can support the health of the body. Namely one of the beetroots can be a natural detox for the body (kidneys and liver), To encourage the body to secrete toxins, beetroot can help some organs, especially the kidneys and liver, to keep working optimally.
How does horseradish sauce taste with sour cream ?
Sour cream has a thick and light texture and has a slightly sour taste. Sour cream is usually used in sauces and dressings, cakes, or mixed on vegetable salads. While the fat content in this cream is generally less than 18%.
If you add it to horseradish sauce it will reduce the bitter taste found in horseradish and produce a sauce that is so delicious.
Can make horseradish sauce without soy
In this recipe, you can make horseradish sauce without soy or soy sauce. The characteristic of this soya sauce is that the texture is thicker when compared to soy sauce in general and has a salty taste. Viscosity in this recipe is contained in sour cream.
What if horseradish sauce recipe for blooming onion
Horseradish sauce is a delicious and versatile sauce in addition to being served with a variety of processed grilled meats, this sauce is also suitable for blooming onions and onion ring complements.
Blooming onion dishes will look luxurious if served with this legendary horseradish sauce. You can make a sauce and store it in large quantities of ice, then serve it on a ready meal.
Best ingredients used for horseradish sauce recipe for beef types
- Sour cream – the soft texture produced in this sauce because of the good quality sour cream ingredients therefore choose sour cream well.
- Grated ready radish – radish gives a slightly spicy taste, if you make it with too much radish measure it will turn off the flavor of the roasted meat.
- Vinegar – for a slightly strong sour taste you need to add vinegar to it you can also replace it with lemon juice.
- Yellow mustard – this spice has a similar flavor to wasabi because it is rather spicy and also somewhat pungent on the tongue.
- White pepper – white pepper has a more spicy taste than black pepper, therefore use it according to the following recipe measure.
- Whipped cream, whipped cream is a thick cream made from 30% milk fat and cream shaken using a shaker until it is bright white and stiff. whipped cream is usually a liquid or powder form.
Tools used for this easy sauce
You only need 3 tools, namely:
- Bowl – used as a sauce container, you can use a medium bowl or a large bowl with a large amount.
- Electric mixer – use an electric mixer to whisk thick cream at high speed.
- Spatula – A spatula with a thin shape made of silicone or plastic is suitable for stirring food dough, such as cakes, pancakes, or pastries. Another function of this tool is that it can be used to clean the remnants of dough inside the mixing machine or to pour the dough onto a baking sheet.
How to make horseradish sauce:
- I made it by mixing all the ingredients except the cream.
- Then whisk the cream with a mixer until stiffly textured.
- After that add the sour cream to the mixer and stir it using a spatula.
- Then, pour the whole cream into the horseradish mixture and stir it evenly.
Tips on making horseradish sauce:
- For best results, beat the thick cream using a mixer at high speed.
- To vary it you can add fennel leaves as a topping, this will add delicacy to your dish.
- For the storage of horseradish sauce, you can pour it into an airtight container and then stored it in ice, it will last about 2 weeks.