What is the Proven Cure for Kidney Cysts
When the cysts appear not too large, and easy to remove, then they can be treated using surgical techniques in allopathic treatments or doctors may give you a couple of tablets made of chemicals to remove the cysts. However, if the cysts are created due to genetic disorder or inheritance, there isn’t a way to remove them with allopathic treatment.
But, Ayurvedic treatment can help in slowing and reducing the development of cysts within the kidneys. Through ayurvedic treatments, one could be protected from the serious complications resulting from the growing cysts.
How common is kidney cyst among people
As the body ages, the kidneys that are present within the human body begin losing their immune strength. When they reach 40 and 50, the kidneys lose the effectiveness of their work in a proportion of 25% and 50% respectively. There are more possibilities for males to be affected with kidney cysts than women.
What foods should be avoided during the problem of kidney cysts
There aren’t any limitations regarding what you can eat when you’re receiving allopathic treatment. This is probably the reason that said treatment has no treatment to treat kidney cysts. However, according to the Ayurvedic treatment paying attention to what you consume and drink will aid in your speedy recovery. Below are some recommended drinks and foods that you could consider and limit yourself from drinking and eating:
Starting from the basic guidelines, you must restrict the intake of phosphorus, potassium, and sodium. Consume your food every two hours or less in smaller portions. Take less food than what you’re able to consume.
- Consume fresh fruits and vegetables in five portions throughout the day.
- Replace whole grain or brown bread with white bread, but roast or cook it in a semi-cooked or cooked.
- Use only protein that is plant-based.
- Consume either skimmed milk or coconut milk.
- Consume less salt or sodium than your normal consumption.
- Reduce your consumption of refined sugar and sugar that is sweet. You can replace them with honey or jaggery.